Friday, November 19, 2010

LILAC

Lilac has stolen my heart. It's what i'm currently engulfed in, and i'm rather proud of it. it's my baby, a really stoned, dreamy, pilled out toddler. it's definitely not a cute baby, because babies aren't EVER cute, and cute is a bad word to me... so, what i'm trying to say, is that i'm a mother of a brainchild. Will Ivy is the pop papa (lead guitar and vocals), Chrys Nodal is our sweet guitarist, Heather Fedewa is our drummer (when we play shows) and loopy mama me, on the keys & vocals. We're recording with Different Fur at the beginning of December and we've been writing new hits like no ones business. check out our myspace, our music review on Aquarius Records' website, or buy our $3 demo from them! but either way, try it on and see how it feels. hope you enjoy it.
loves

photo taken by Hayden Shiebler


http://www.aquariusrecords.org/bin/search.cgi

http://www.myspace.com/lilacdreamtime

1 comment:

maizedaze said...

I saw your band at the smell when you played with Frankie Rose. I thought you guys were amazing. Please come to LA again!

friday the 13th is magical