Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lips

Today is nude and I'm still coming up with a look to coincide with this concept.. Give me some advice if you can think of a good look to go with it.

Revolving my outfit around NARS Jungle Red. It's the perfect shade of red, so i put on my consevative little turtle neck with my tightest pair of jeans and went for a 40's/50's inspired look.




Wearing vintage fur and coat, YSL lip color number 12 with NARS Scarlett empress liner.





This week, I've been revolving my outfits around my lip color. I don't have enough money to buy new clothes, it's too cold to wear fun prints or patterns, so i add a splash of color to my face to slightly revamp my 'outfit repeats'. It makes all the difference and it gives you a new identity with each color you glide on. It's like getting a haircut or jumping around in different eras.

NARS! matte nudes, Jungle Red and Scarlett empress..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such glam!!!! unbelieveable beauty - it's almost like a forbidden pleasure to look....

ZANA BAYNE said...

can't wait to play with taupes and eyebrows madame.

KATLIN said...

Gorgeous coat!

Anonymous said...

You look very pretty and your jeans are beyond sexy!!

-Joseph

Unknown said...

I love the nude look Mar 4, 2009.. what shades do I use to achieve that look? Thank you so pretty! :)
Kelly.Croughwell@gmail.com

friday the 13th is magical