Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Isaac Vazquez



















Isaac Vazquez.. My little secret treasure, my future husband & one of my all time favorites. I met him through my ex boyfriend a couple of years ago and his impact on my life is powerful. (one of my greatest friends)

I’m sharing these pictures, because I feel truly selfish for keeping these fascinating images to myself. He’s a very unusual, an introverted chap with an aura of mysticism and poignancy. His sentiment and ‘cool’, awestruck lifestyle is prevailed in his work.

The photographs are raw, they’re new, and they’re anything but contrived. A bona fide feel with a ‘This is San Francisco’ heart. There's an insouciance in his style, and it's that "something" that appears in the homeless, his friends, his boudoir, his projects, his girlfriends, his city. What Isaac has over the majority of photographers is an intriguing conveyance capable of expressing certain feelings without giving too much away.


No comments:

friday the 13th is magical